- Main Navigation
- Sub Navigation
- Section 1
Directions for Completing and Filing Annual Progress Reports
- Students complete most sections of the Annual Progress Report form and submit it to their adviser for his/her comments. The version in Word format (.doc) can be submitted as an e-mail attachment.
- Students make an appointment to meet with their adviser to discuss their annual progress and future plans no later than the first week of April.
- Advisers add their comments to the Annual Progress Report form and meet with their student to discuss the student's progress.
- Advisers and students print out and sign 3 copies of the completed form, one for the student, one for the adviser, and one for the student's permanent file.
- The student submits the signed third copy to the DGS for filing.